Gavin Harmon

Tallaght to Sydney

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Time.. ah High Five !



Borat made a little visit to bondi beach on Sunday 12th Nov as this fine specimen of a man was putting the rest of the beach to shame.

While I was resting on the sand with the guns, pecks and torso on display I noticed my many admirers turning there attention elsewhere. Shocked by this behaviour I got up to look at what was causing the commotion.



Borat, my adversary in beauty was coming down the steps with socks up to his knees, short shorts to his busters and a nice-a toight tennis top on, followed by film crew.

.... I like !

His attention immediately turned to a blonde girl sunbathing. "ahhhh... good prostitute... very nice.. how mache ??.. It not take me long to a finish"

The mock interviewer asked him what his wife would think of such comments, and out came the old reliable "My wife.. she is dead.. I have a new wife now.. high five"
The beach was in stitches laughing.. he then rubbed sun cream on a mans back before whipping down his shorts and rubbing it on his sex-hole.



Obviously he was promoting his new film.. and it worked.. Im going to go see it this week..



..velly niace a sex crime !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home