Gavin Harmon

Tallaght to Sydney

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hunter Valley



A belated Happy 30th Birthday to Caz. I'd like to put this late post down to lack of broadband also.


A great trip up to the Hunter valley on 16th July.

What can you say about a day you really don't remember much of. Wine tasting is much like perfume sniffing..only without the drinking part..eh..well what I mean is after the second one..they all taste the same..or smell the same..or..well, anyway...

On the way up we saw a ute with a tree on the back of it...now, this is how Paddy judges buying vehicles..by how many trees they could carry !! No room for tree..then car no good. He was so chuffed when he saw it..yet disgusted because it could carry a bigger one than his!

There was plenty of 'tasting',

a little eating, drinking from nipple jugs..


some stunts and questions from Paulie
and too much singing on the bus home.
Cheers to Aoife 'Soprano' for a glass shattering performance in my ear.


Just what i needed for the wax blockage. Matt I had to take your link from you tube..to everyone else.. name that tune!
Drink and bus journeys don't go well together. It was a true test to the theory that men can't do 2 things at once. I was able to block out the noise..sorry, songs AND cross my legs at the same time. Could have done with a few more stops on the way.

There were dinner invites aplenty to each others apartments at the end of the day. Ingunn and Matt asked if we were still on for Dinner on Friday.
I thought I had missed that conversation but apparently I was there.



I haven't been back into the trinty since that night and Im not sure if any of the 15 have either. Were they serious about barring us ? Are Tina Turner impressions that offensive ?



It was time to go home and think about what we'd done !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home