Gavin Harmon

Tallaght to Sydney

Friday, March 03, 2006

The 3 Amigo's.... Happy Birthday to Us, Happy Birthday to Us..

Behold the 3 birthday boys in picture, Deco,Fred and Mysmelf.


Just a quick one to say Happy Birthday to Deco and Fred. The photo is of John Travolta, Sandra dee and the ugly dog spot. Naturally I wasn't happy about being called spot but hey.. it could be worse.. I could have showed up that day thinking i was fashionable,dressed like one of the T-Birds,with my jeans turned up wearing a girlie T-shirt, about 3 months too early for the Mardi Gras..
Fred got the part of John Travolt(Dani) because he's sh*t cool and can lick his own balls!!
(Your castration secret is safe with me Fred)
Altogether now for Deco.. look at me Im sandra D !!
He's 34 now and going through the big change...Ingrid's even gone back on the smokes because he's so narky !!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings Gav,

    just droppin a line to say hope all is well.I'd also like to get an official view from "Butch" Harmon on a Tallaght man captaining us in the football??Getting mixed reactions over here,as contervercial as my spelling!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home