Gavin Harmon

Tallaght to Sydney

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Australian Open 07, Melbourne



Took in some big names during a 3 day visit to the Melbourne.
Friday nights game was one of the best tennis matches I've seen, (and I should know as I've been to about 6 in total now) Safin V Rod-dick.

Declan Coyle could hear me all the way back in Sydney. Anyone texting me while at the match got their name shouted out in between points.. It just happened that Deco was the only one who did it.


Before that game, Kelly was in heaven watching Baghdatis..I quote "Oh he's such a dream boat"..easy lady.


Saturday saw play suspended on the outside courts due to rain. And with no tickets for the centre court our only option was to bunk in...successfully might I add. Sharapova, Hingis and Nadal were all playing that day. Sadly the camera batteries died just as we got in to Sharapova..(but thanks to Eddie we have the evidence)


Officially, we hadn't watched any games that day so it was only fair to exchange our tickets for Sunday passes. I suppose any system is there to help offenders really..why not use it !!

For more images click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home